Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Why are you Weeping? Whom do you Seek

In John 20:15, Jesus said to Mary, "Woman, why are you weeping? Whom do you seek?"

When we loose someone or anything of great value to us, we seem to have lost ourselves as well.

We feel that a part of us has been taken away. We become emotionally upset and confused. Moreover, we easily forget God's word and promises to us.

Jesus knows this.

It is in these critical moments in our lives when you can be sure that the Lord will come to you and ask, "Why are you weeping?" Whom do you seek?

The Lord will enlighten your eyes to see that He is with you all the way and that He is in full control of your situation. He will make you experience the joy of rising from a fall and the assurance that anything which seem to have been lost is actually an opportunity to gain even more.

The Lord will definitely fill you up with much more than what you have perceived to have been taken away from you for so long as you seek Him even in your darkest hour.

He shall turn your sorrow into joy!

Father in heaven, I rejoice in the presence of my Lord, knowing and believing that if I seek your kingdom and all its righteousness, all things shall be added unto me.

I will never experience such joy if I have not passed any pains or sufferings in life. I can never enjoy the gains of your blessings if I have not lost anything. This is how you balance my life so that in all things, I may be made full and complete.

I humbly ask that you further increase my faith so that your graces will continue to abundantly flow as I seek and long for your presence each day through Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior, in whom all good things come.

All these I humbly ask and pray in Jesus Name. Amen.

Go! God will Provide

In the realm where divine control resides, Where His love, in every moment, abides. He's with us always, in every stride, Caring, provid...