Friday, March 22, 2013

THEY WILL NOT OVERCOME ME

For I hear many whispering. Terror is on every side! "Denounce him! Let us denounce him!" say all my familiar friends, watching for my fall. "Perhaps he will be deceived, then we can overcome him, and take our revenge on him." -- Jeremiah 20:10
People can hurl accusations against you but what is most hurting is when it comes from those whom you least expect, your familiar friends. This is one of the most painful persecution I have experienced and it came exactly during the time and season of lent. My very own friends whom I have encouraged to actively serve in our church have chosen to denounce me and have sought my downfall as their head servant.
But the LORD is with me as a dread warrior; therefore my persecutors will stumble, they will not overcome me. They will be greatly shamed, for they will not succeed. Their eternal dishonor will never be forgotten. -- Jeremiah 20:11
The Lord is my strength and shield. All throughout these most trying ordeal, I have kept my silence and did not fought back. God had chosen me to be His head servant and made me lead His people for almost a decade. An office I held out of my love for Him and for others which can not be compromised even at the cost of death.
They tried to destroy my integrity and reputation but it all bounced back on them. Their loud voices fitted against my silence have led people to think of their true intent. Instead of me putting to shame, they were greatly shamed and did not succeed. It was truly the Lord's fight and not mine, resting upon His feet in complete surrender to His Will.

O LORD of hosts, who triest the righteous, who seest the heart and the mind, let me see thy vengeance upon them, for to thee have I committed my cause. -- Jeremiah 20:12
Lord, so many years have passed since I have experienced these most painful persecution. It was your way of making me pass through the cross in order for your glory to manifest itself in me. I have committed my cause to you and since then, you have done so many great things in my life as Your way of giving me victory and vindication.
Sing to the LORD; praise the LORD! For he has delivered the life of the needy from the hand of evildoers. -- Jeremiah 20:13
Today, I can only look back to those days when You O Lord have saved me from the clutches of evil and placed me high upon a mountain top. With so much praise and thanksgiving in my heart, I will love you forever more through Christ who lives and reigns with You together with the Holy Spirt, one God forever and ever. Amen.

Go! God will Provide

In the realm where divine control resides, Where His love, in every moment, abides. He's with us always, in every stride, Caring, provid...