Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Make Ready and Go According to the Lord's Bidding

So Jonah made ready and went to Nineveh, 
according to the Lord’s bidding. 
JONAH 3:3


Father in heaven, Your word is the one true guiding way to live a life that is full of love, protection, and prosperity. I praise and thank You O Lord for sharing with me the richness of Your glory through Christ. Glory that fills each moment of my life. 

Today, I begin my journey to set out and make ready for a clean-up drive. In Your grace and favor, may I be able to do the right things in order to be clean and fresh, free from the dirt of the world such as sin, sickness and stress. 

Please forgive me for the countless times I have sinned. Heal me from my habitual flaws so that I may live in accordance with Your bidding. May Your saving power and protection be upon me always so that I may be freed from doing what is evil in Your sight. Strengthen my will and determination to resist any form of temptation that leads me to sin.  

Each day, I listen to Your word, believing that You shall direct and instruct me on what I must say and do. There is no such thing as impossible when it comes to your own bidding. All I have to do is to follow and obey your every word and instructions. Thank you so much for boosting up my excitement and anticipation of hope for your new biddings to come. 

All glory and honor are Yours now and forever through Chirst in whom all good things come. With much love and thanksgiving I humbly pray in Jesus Name. Amen.

Go! God will Provide

In the realm where divine control resides, Where His love, in every moment, abides. He's with us always, in every stride, Caring, provid...