Saturday, February 1, 2014

CLEAN UP!

"If I do not wash you, 
you have no part in me." 
John 13:8

"You call me Teacher and Lord; and you are right, for so I am. If I then, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another's feet. For I have given you an example, that you also should do as I have done to you." -- John 13:13-15

Lord, wash me clean that I may always be a part of you.

A clean heart create for me, O God, and a steadfast spirit renew within me. Cast me not out from your presence, and your Holy Spirit take not from me. Give me back the joy of your salvation, and a willing spirit sustain in me. I will teach transgressors your ways, and sinners shall return to you. Free me from blood guilt, O God, my saving God; then my tongue shall revel in your justice. O Lord, open my lips, and my mouth shall proclaim your praise. -- Psalm 51:12-17


Published: April 21, 2011 - 6:34AM

Go! God will Provide

In the realm where divine control resides, Where His love, in every moment, abides. He's with us always, in every stride, Caring, provid...